now tweeting

 

Sunday 3 February 2013

Flora Fountain, Mumbai

Flora Fountain, Mumbai, uppermost statue

Probably the prettiest traffic roundabout in Mumbai, Flora Fountain doesn't always have such a dramatically blue sky behind it.  Indeed, it didn't on the day I took the picture either.  It was a cloudless day but I suspect I had been fiddling with the colour settings on the camera and forgotten all about it by the time I took this picture.  Still, it's an optimistic view of the air quality in central Mumbai.

Flora Fountain, Mumbai

This second image shows a favoured pigeon perch.  I'd really gone to try to get some images of people riding their bikes, ricks and so on but the traffic was a bit too slow to capture what I was looking for.  Instead I got this lovely stone lady wondering why her hand was smelly.

No comments: