now tweeting

 

Monday 16 April 2012

Guest bedroom

This is the guest bedroom, all plumped up with fancy cushions and pillows. This is not the type of guest I envisioned.

Comfortable Pigeon

There were two of them, I didn't photograph the second one because it only strutted out from under the cushions when I started shooing away the first one. From the gifts left I could tell they'd been there for quite some time. Lesson learned: leave windows open by all means but check the soft furnishings for stowaways before closing up for the night.

1 comment:

Malte Zeeck said...

Hello there! My name is Malte Zeeck, and I am with InterNations.org. I really enjoyed reading your fantastic blog! I think expats in Mumbai and around the world could really gain some great insights from this page. The quality of the blog in general is very convincing, which is why I would love to feature you and your writing on the Recommended Blog on Mumbai section on InterNations.org
Not only do we feature and link to your blog prominently; we also would like to hear from you directly in our questionnaire! We have also designed a link badge for your blog.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via email: maltezeeck@internations.org

Best,
Malte Zeeck