now tweeting

 

Sunday 15 November 2009

Power talks

You know what it's like, you stop seeing things after a while then something happens and whatever it is is back in focus.

I'd been trying to take some pictures of buildings and bemoaning the power cables always getting in the way so, of course, soon I see nothing but power cables.

Quite ordered power cables
These are fairly well ordered, there's still a lot of them though.

Power cable overload
The busier the road, the more houses and businesses there are, the greater the need for power and things start to get a bit more complex.

Snagged, tangled, confusing power cables

Then there's this, it reminds me of the last time I decorated a Christmas tree. Snagged, tangled and horribly confused.

I suppose one day they'll all be underground and what excuse will I have for not being able to take good pictures of buildings then?

No comments: