now tweeting

 

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Rotten Narrow Table Ox Depository revisited

Viking Restaurant, Phu My Hung

It'a been a while since I blogged some random images of things that tickle me so I'll rectify that now. I still haven't eaten here but at least I now know that oop-la is fried egg.

Striding Out

Building is everywhere, sites are usually surrounded by drab green corrugated steel walls but this one near Pham Ngu Lau is particularly colourful.


Usual Load

Everything becomes normal after a while, see how normal five big boxes on a motorbike look.

But neatly packaged incense is pretty eyecatching.

inscense load

And these guys are soon to become an extinct breed as the city authorities are banning them in the near future. If you want the thrill of an exhaust packed trip through traffic on a cyclo in HCM you'd better get a move on.

Catch them while you can

Finally, we bought ourselves a motorbike, well a scooter really, it has elements of a Barbie Bike about it but it's not a
Super Best Fairy
Piaggio Super Best Fairy. I would have been tempted just by the name.

No comments: